2011年6月1日星期三

My Manifesto !

Karim Rashid’s point,  “Normal is not good” speaks to me the most because I always think the same way. Actually I agree not only this one, but I have more resonance with “Normal is not good”. I especially dislike those reinforcers who always concurring other’s opinions. I feel they are fake and doesn’t have their own point of view. Then what they are living for? People live in this world because they are living for a meaning of life. Reinforcers live in a life of copying other’s lifestyles. Don’t satisfy with being normal because being normal is nothing good. Not anyone is born to be outstanding but we should always trying to be. I’m looking for a way to be unique and outstanding, I want to be in a good status. That’s what I always tell myself. Here are my manifestos:
1. Don’t easily trust others who you are not familiar with.
2. Don’t doubt your ability and be confident.
3. Watch good movies and learn meaning from them.
4. Be optimistic and then good luck will come to you
5. Ignore what others say about you and do what you think is right.
6. How much you gain is how much you paid.
7. Never stop chasing dream just because that’s hard.
8. Keep a good weekly schedule and plan. 
9. Never regret about those things already past.
10. Be brave and keep thinking every minute !!!

没有评论:

发表评论